1. Click here to log into your HomeLight Agent Portal, or select “Log In” on our homepage
2. Once logged in select Profile located on the top right corner of the page. Within your profile select Add/Manage found on top right hand side of the Selected Real Estate Transactions section
3. The upload page has instructions and a place to upload your closed transactions. It's important that you format the spreadsheet the correct way. Here are more detailed instructions on how to do it. If you need assistance, you can email email@example.com with your spreadsheet attached.
4. Download the closed transaction template (at the bottom of this article/page). If you are bulk exporting from an MLS site, you will need to copy and paste the spreadsheet columns into HomeLight's template.
5. The transaction up-loader will only process spreadsheets with a 500 row maximum. If you are trying to upload more than 500 transactions, you will need to split your transactions into multiple spreadsheet and upload several times.
HomeLight transaction template description
|Column||Header row value||Description||Sample Values||Required or Optional|
|A||REPRESENTING||Which side of the transaction you handled||Buyer, Seller, or Both||Required|
|B||LISTING DATE||Date when property was listed, in format mm/dd/yyyy||9/15/2015||Required|
|C||SELLING DATE||Date when property closed, in format mm/dd/yyyy||10/31/2016||Required|
|D||ORIGINAL LISTING PRICE||Original listing price||$555,555, 222222||Required|
|E||SELLING PRICE||Final selling price||$555,555, 222222||Required|
|F||PROPERTY TYPE||Type of property involved in transaction||single_family, condo, townhome, tic, mobile_home, or other||Required|
|G||ADDRESS1||Primary property address||123 Main St||Required|
|H||ADDRESS2||Additional address info on property||Unit #2, Lot 133||Optional|
|J||STATE||State abbreviation||TX, CA, NY||Required|
|K||ZIPCODE||5 digit zipcode||12345||Required|
|L||MLS||Name of MLS that this transaction was reported in||Optional|
|N||CLIENT NAME||Name of your client, used as a method of verification||Optional|
|0||CLIENT EMAIL||Email address of your client, used as a method of verification||Optional|
|S||OTHER AGENT'S NAME||Optional|
|T||OTHER AGENT'S OFFICE||Optional|
|U||OTHER AGENT'S LICENSE NUMBER||Optional|