If you receive an error message while uploading your transaction history, please confirm that your spreadsheet matches our template exactly. Our uploader is very specific, and just one out-of-place character can cause an error.
Below are some helpful tips for bulk transaction uploads.
Rules of thumb for the spreadsheet:
- You must enter information in Columns A-K ("Representing" through "Zip Code")
- Columns L-U ("MLS" through "Other Agent license number") are completely optional
- Column H ("Address number 2") can be left blank unless there is an associated unit number
- Do not change, delete, or edit the header (Row 1) of the spreadsheet in any way
- A single spreadsheet cannot exceed 499 transactions
- States such as Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont must include a 0 before the standard zip code.
- Spreadsheets cannot have any blank/filler rows or columns.