HomeLight's matching algorithm matches you with qualified referrals who are serious about buying or selling.
Our algorithm considers the following performance metrics:
- Geographic, property type, and price point expertise based on historical transactions
- Transaction volume by year
- Average sale price vs average listing price
- Average days on market
- Qualitative customer reviews from prior clients
- Fast initial response to HomeLight referrals and timely updates through the HomeLight agent portal
- Success rate with HomeLight referrals
Please note that, since we cannot guarantee referrals, we are unable to provide a timeline for when you may start to receive them.
In order to provide a truly unbiased agent recommendation to each client, we do not offer the opportunity to pay for promotions or increased visibility.
How do I increase my referral potential?
You can raise your HomeLight ranking and increase your referral potential by improving the performance metrics that make you a great real estate agent.
Ensure that your transaction history from the past 3 years has been uploaded and verified on HomeLight. For detailed instructions on how to upload and verify your transactions, click here.
The checklist in your agent profile will guide you to complete the items in your profile that will maximize your chances of receiving referrals.